The Community Foundation for Monterey County utilizes an online application system to make the process simpler and more efficient.
The Community Foundation for Monterey County’s competitive grant programs are restricted to funding efforts that serve Monterey County, CA residents.
How to Apply
- Review the guidelines for the grant opportunity for which you are applying.
- Contact the Program Officer who oversees that program area or the Grants Administrator if you have any questions about eligibility, program fit, or the grantmaking program.
- Prepare application documents (e.g., project budget, organizational financial documents, etc.) and work on partner agreements, if applicable. You will find a downloadable version of the grant guidelines and application questions on each program’s webpage.
- Submit a completed grant application through the Online Grants Manager. To submit an online application, follow the instructions below. After submission, a confirmation of receipt will be emailed.
Online Application Instructions
- Read Overview Guide. Instructions and videos are available to answer most of your questions.
- Create an account: If you are new to our online grants system, you will need to create an account. Creating an account allows you to save your work and gives you access to your application during the application process. Once you have created your account, you will receive an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see this email, look in your junk or spam folder. Please add this email address to your safe contact list.
- Upload your application documents (e.g., project budget, financial information, etc.) and work on collaborative/fiscal sponsor agreements, if applicable.
- Submit a completed grant application through the online grants manager.
Preparing a strong grant proposal is like a team sport, where staff input, board approval, and proposal writers all come...
Upcoming Featured EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Grants and Programs Coordinator