As your partner in charitable giving, the CFMC can help achieve success for you, your clients and the community.
I think Anita would be delighted with the careful consideration the CFMC has given to accomplish her wishes. – Mark Johnson, Attorney, Johnson, Fantl & Kennifer, LLP, on the Anita Tarr Turk Fund for Breast Cancer Research
- The staff at CFMC is always accessible and helpful to my clients. They take the time to explain planned giving opportunities in a way that is not intimidating and they also provide thorough background information on local charitable organizations. I feel fortunate to have this resource available. – Jennifer L. Walker, Esq., Attorney Leach & Walker
- The CFMC is a great resource for both donors in our community who are looking to make a difference and for our local nonprofits who benefit from both grants and the educational opportunities the foundation provides. – Liza Horvath, President, Monterey Trust Management
Why Partner With Us?
- We work through you: You stay in control of your client relationships; we’re here to help serve your clients’ charitable giving needs.
- We partner with you: We provide support, information, and expertise around charitable giving options.
- We help you build stronger relationships: Your clients will appreciate the charitable impact and tax advantages you help them achieve with the CFMC.
- We help you connect across generations: When you help families establish a fund you begin an ongoing process of involvement with current and future generations.
Benefits for Clients
- Simplicity – A fund with the CFMC is an easy, low-cost alternative to forming and administering a private foundation.
- Tax Benefits – Contributions to the CFMC offer maximum federal and state tax benefits in most cases.
- Flexibility – The CFMC accepts a wide variety of gifts – including cash, stock, and real estate.
- Community Impact – CFMC staff is deeply involved with the needs in the community and can direct grants to high-impact organizations.
- Stability – The CFMC has been a trustworthy steward of philanthropic resources since 1945. We are confirmed in compliance with rigorous national standards.
- Transparency – CFMC standards for investment performance, donor services and grantmaking are published and publicly available. Investment decisions are made by a committee with expertise in investment analysis and reviewed by an independent consulting firm.