Why Partner with the CFMC?
Hundreds of generous individuals and families have chosen to partner with us by creating charitable funds in their lifetimes or through their estates. We steward these assets and make grants to nonprofits, working towards a vision of healthy, safe, vibrant communities.
- With a donor advised fund, there’s a lot of flexibility. The staff is extremely helpful from an administrative standpoint. We’ve gotten a great deal of joy and satisfaction from our giving. – David and Laurie Benjamin, Donor Advisors
- The Community Foundation in one word is ‘trust.’ – Bertie Elliott, Donor Advisor, Legacy Society Member
Why Partner with Us?
- You receive highly personalized service tailored to your charitable and financial interests. We help you invest in the causes you care about.
- We are philanthropic experts. Our staff has broad expertise regarding community issues and needs.
- You can give in many ways. We accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate even the most complex gifts.
- We are a community leader, convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change. We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
How We Can Partner with You
- Charitable Funds: Solutions to facilitate your philanthropic vision, including Donor Advised Funds and Scholarships for individuals, families and businesses
- Estate Planning: Leave a legacy through a planned gift
- Life-Income Gifts: Charitable Remainder Trusts and Charitable Gift Annuities create income for you or a loved one and benefit your favorite nonprofits in the future
- Private Foundation Services: Customized administrative and grantmaking support
- Corporate Philanthropy Programs: Helping companies give back
Senior Vice President of Philanthropic Services