- This event has passed.
Proposal Writing Boot Camp
November 5 - November 7
This training is offered by Grantspace. Visit their website for full details and to register.
You will learn how to:
- Develop selected elements of a proposal and letter of inquiry, and to improve online applications
- Use a logic model framework to craft key elements of a proposal
- Craft a budget that conveys an accurate picture of your project’s needs and value
- Explain what grantmakers look for in a proposal and how they approach the proposal review process
- Analyze and evaluate prospects using Foundation Directory Online Professional to determine a potential funding fit.
- Individuals who want a thorough and practical introduction to the grant proposal writing experience
- Nonprofit professionals who have 1-3 years fundraising experience and want to hone their foundation proposal writing skills
- Individuals who want to shift to a career in fundraising or as a grant writer
- Consultants who want to expand their services to include proposal development
- Individuals who have government proposal development experience and want to add foundation fundraising to their organizational funding mix