- This event has passed.
Jean P. Fitton Fund Grant Application Deadline
October 1 @ 5:00 pm
The Jean P. Fitton Fund was established in 2017 as an endowed field of interest fund. Its purpose is to award grants to nonprofit organizations, public schools and public school foundations in support of
- Programs that benefit public elementary, middle and high school teachers;
- Nonathletic scholastic and arts programs for teacher professional development and enrichment; and
- Necessary equipment and facility acquisition and improvements.
- Grants are expected to range between $5,000-$25,000/year.
- Applications are due by 5:00 PM, October 1, 2021.
Grants from the Jean P. Fitton Fund are open to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, public schools and public school foundations in Monterey County.