- This event has passed.
What Makes Nonprofit Tech Projects Succeed?
May 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
This webinar is offered by Community IT Solutions. Visit their website for full details and to register.
What you’ll learn:
- What does it mean for a project to be a “success?”
- What are the key elements your organization needs to have in place?
- What are the secrets of success that fail to get enough attention?
- How can you help your nonprofit be in the 50% of tech projects that succeed?
- There will be a 15-minute live Q&A at the end of the webinar.
This webinar is appropriate for nonprofit executives, managers and nonprofit IT personnel – and as with all our webinars, it is appropriate for a varied audience.