Giving Matters – Fall/Winter 2023 Newsletter
The Fall/Winter 2023 edition of our Giving Matters newsletter includes a message from Community Foundation for Monterey County President/CEO Dan Baldwin and the latest news including:
- Celebration of Philanthropy with presentation of Distinguished Trustee Award to Martha Karstens
- Monterey County Gives! year-end giving campaign
- Siembra Latinos Fund Awards Inaugural Alfred Diaz-Infante Award to Ernesto Vela, Ed.D.
- Southern Monterey County Foundation Launches Campaign for the Future
- Community Wellness Collaborative Update
- Donor profile: Giving Together, Joe and Sheila Mark
- More than $2 Million Awarded for Monterey County Storm Relief Grants
- New funds and Legacy Society Members
- 2023 “Here for Good’ Campaign
At the CFMC, we remain committed to inspiring philanthropy and being a catalyst for strengthening communities throughout Monterey County. We are “Here For Good.” – Dan Baldwin
Download the PDF or click below.