COVID-19 Nonprofit Resources
COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
COVID Survey Report 2-1-21 Authored by Center for Nonprofit Excellence of the Community Foundation, this report includes nonprofit and community needs and responses gathered March to October 2020 by Community Foundation for Monterey County and Monterey Peninsula Foundation for Monterey County’s COVID-19 Relief Fund.
- How Does the New Paycheck Protection Program Law Impact Nonprofits (source: FMA)
- SBA Guidance on Latest PPP (source: SBA.gov)
- Compilation of COVID-19 Rapid Response Funds (source: Justice Funders)
- Immigrant Response Funds for Undocumented Folks (source: Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees)
- Fundraising-related resources (source: Bloomerang)
- CNE’s RFP Page
Resource Lists – All Topics
- Care for Community Resource List with links to city-specific resources from Monterey County OES
- Curated List of Resources from Beth Kanter
- Leading through the COVID Era from CompassPoint
- Webinars and Resources on multiple topics related to COVID-19 from Chan Zuckerburg Initiative
- Bridgespan collection of articles on multiple topics
- National Council of Nonprofits Resource Links
Considerations for Re-engagement, Return to Workplace
- Safe-to-Return-to-Work Program is free for local nonprofits (Source: AMG Medical Foundation)
- COVID-19 Employer Playbook (California Department of Public Health) and Guide for Workplaces and Businesses (source: CDC)
- Equity Implications of the Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak in the United States (Source: NAACP)
- Tools and Resources from Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Arts U Webinars and resources for COVID-related planning, decision making (source: Americans for the Arts)
- PPP Toolbox from FMA includes updates on American Rescue Plan Act.
- What Nonprofits Should Do Right Now from Nonprofit Finance Fund – includes cash flow tools and budget scenario templates.
- COVID-19 and Cashflow recorded webinar from Community Capital Advisors
- CARESAct CNE Webinar Slides 4-8-2020 and FAQ
Governance and Planning
- An Event or Era: Scenario Planning Workshop (recorded) and Article (source: Monitor Institute by Deloitte)
- Nonprofit Dissolution: What to Do When Winding Down and Closing Doors (source: SeaChange)
- Re-Envisioning Readiness for a Transformed World: Diagnostic Tools & Technical Assistance from TCC
- Your Organization’s Emergency Plan is in Place. What’s Next? (source: Deloitte)
- Tough Times Call for Tough Action: A Decision Framework for Nonprofit Leaders and Boards (source: SeaChange)
- What Board Commitment to Equity Looks Like in This Moment (source: BoardSource)
- BoardSource Resources for Boards Amid COVID-19
- Local Funding Data (source: MBEP)
Human Resources and Management
- Navigating the Effects of COVID-19 (source: Northwestern Kellogg Center for Nonprofit Management)
- TPO’s COVID19 Alert (weekly)
- Talent Management Q&A (source: Nonprofit HR)
- Managing During Tough Times (Source: The Management Center)
- Emergency-Succession-Plan-Readiness-Guide-FULL (Source: Propel Nonprofits)
- TechSoup has curated their resources specific to COVID-19 needs.
Well-being and Mental Health
By Susie Polnaszek Program Officer and Acting Director, Center for Nonprofit Excellence of the Community Foundation for Monterey County Almost...
Upcoming Featured EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Sign Up to Receive Our E-news
Organizational Development Grants
Take your nonprofit to the next level with support for one-time activities that build the inner workings of your organization.
Program Officer and Acting Director, Center for Nonprofit Excellence