- This event has passed.
Webinar 2: Combating Sexual Harassment in Social Justice Organizations
December 5, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This Webinar for Management & Supervisors is offered by RoadMap. Visit their website for full details and to register.
RoadMap is offering a double header to ensure that your organization is suited up to combat sexual harassment – Webinar 1 is designed for all staff and Webinar 2 is designed for managers and supervisors. These 2 webinars meet sexual harassment training requirements for CA and NY for all staff and for managers/supervisors.
- What sexual harassment is and isn’t
- What’s at stake for social justice organizations and our own tendencies to cover up and condone
- What to do if you or someone you know is harassed
- Basic information about legal rights
- What makes a good sexual harassment policy
- What good supervisors and managers can and must do
- Peer accountability and community-wide accountability
- Both webinars are compliant for New York and California training requirements.
- Completion of training includes individual proof of participation and a copy of 9to5’s new Guide to Combating Sexual Harassment booklet, available in English and Spanish.