- This event has passed.
Planned Giving Success: Strategies to Maximize Donor Gifts
January 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This webinar is offered by the Foundation Center. View their website for full details and to register.
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Summarize basic planned giving options
- Determine your organization’s readiness for a planned giving program
- Identify the building blocks your organization needs to set up a basic planned giving program
- Create a plan to encourage your donors to make estate gifts
- Establish systems to maintain relationships with planned giving donors and to administer their legacy gifts
This webinar is intended for professionals who have some experience with (1) direct mail/email/face to face solicitation and donor relations, (2) a solid understanding of communications infrastructure and donor management systems within your organization; and (3) shaping donor engagement policies within your organization.