- This event has passed.
Community Impact Information Session- Via Zoom
January 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Organizations planning to apply for a grant in one of the following program areas are invited to attend an upcoming information session:
- Arts, Culture & Historic Preservation
- Community Development
- Environment & Animal Welfare
- Children & Youth Development
- Health & Human Services
Information Session 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Friday, January, 22 (Zoom)
- Community Impact $5,000 – $50,000 – Application Deadline 3/3/2021
Who Should Attend?
- Grant writers and development directors new to the organization or unfamiliar with the Community Impact grant program
- Representatives who serve as the primary contact for a grant application and report
If you are familiar with the Community Impact grant program and have questions, feel free to contact your program officer instead of attending this presentation.
Prior to your attendance (or contacting us), grant seekers are asked to review our grant guidelines, presentation slides/recording, application questions and a list of recent grants available at www.cfmco.org/communityimpact.