To lead and thrive, today's nonprofit staff, boards and volunteers require information and professional development opportunities that are accessible, high-quality and focused on their greatest needs. The CNE offers:
- Professional development calendar (updated weekly)
- Online resource directory of valuable websites
- Access to consulting services
- Monthly e-news for nonprofits
- Funding sources and more
Working with Boards of Directors, Executive Directors and emerging nonprofit leaders, we provide the nonprofit sectors' creative and professional leaders with tools, information, connections and resources to take their organizations to new levels of strength, vision and effectiveness. Take advantage of:
- Peer networking groups for Board Chairs and Executive Directors
- LEAD Institute for emerging leaders
- Executive coaching
- Training and recruitment resources for board development
The changing and challenging economic, social, and political circumstances surrounding nonprofits demand new strategies and a renewed ability to forge strong working relationships within the sector and beyond. CNE provides resources to build organizational resilience and position nonprofits to take advantage of new opportunities such as:
- Thriving in the New Economic Reality workshop series
- Strategic Partnership consulting and grants
- Fund development resources
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNE) takes a strategic, networked approach to building nonprofit leadership, supporting excellence in management and connecting organizations with high-quality resources to thrive in changing circumstances.
Based on input from a wide range of local and regional partners and what we've learned in over a decade of supporting nonprofits, the CNE anticipates the high priority needs of the nonprofit sector.
Special thanks to the David and Lucile Packard Foundation for their generous support of the CNE.