The Community Foundation assists those who wish to focus their charitable giving for the greatest impact on the causes they care about most. Our staff offers deep community knowledge, and can connect you with others fund holders who share similar interests or help you learn more about local nonprofit organizations. We offer specialized services including personalized reporting, research, and site visits to funded projects. For more information, please contact President/CEO, Dan Badwin, or call 831.375.9712 x115.
The Community Foundation Can Help You:
- Explore areas of charitable interest through unique educational events
- Gain valuable insight via research on specific causes or issues
- Experience first hand the work of nonprofits via agency site visits
- Track giving with customized reports
- Sharing our knowledge of community issues and needs through our ongoing evaluation of more than 100 nonprofit programs each year though our grantmaking programs
Access to a network of 750+ community foundations across the U.S.
Strategy and Vision
To help you fulfill your philanthropic goals, the Community Foundation can:
- Serve as a trusted philanthropic advisor and partner
- Provide both local and national grant making support
- Help design and administer donor-funded scholarship and award programs
Share opportunities to partner with the Community Foundation in support of proposals from nonprofits.