Webinar Series: Online Communications Basics
April 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
CNE invites you to join us as we broadcast these webinars, followed by discussion and networking. Free.
This three-part webinar series is offered by Idealware. Visit their website for full details or to participate on your own ($120).
Dates are April 12, 19, and 26, 2018.
- Think through what you need to establish a strong online presence.
- Discover what matters most to your stakeholders and how to use online communications to reach and interact with them.
- Consider how to use online communications to help you reach your goals.
- Learn about online communications tools and best practices for broadcast email, websites, inbound content strategy, and social media.
- Learn how to develop an online communications plan that meets your goals, connects with your audience, and drives engagement.
April 12: Communications Fundamentals
Online, it’s easy to shout, but hard to be heard. We’ll kick off by covering the fundamentals of online communications, including: defining a SMART goal approach to communications, understanding your unique value proposition, developing content, and inspiring meaningful engagement. By the end of this session you’ll have a better understanding of how to align your goals with what your audience wants.
April 19: Channels and Tools
There are so many channels and tools, and each is useful in slightly different ways. We’ll look at current internet, social media, and tech trends to help you choose the right communications channels for you. We’ll also walk through the best uses of website, email, social media, and mobile content to maximize your communications efforts.
April 26: Developing a Plan and Making it Work
Executing communications can be creative and fun—once you’ve done the planning. We’ll show you how to get organized, develop a robust editorial calendar, and make sure your content is going out at the right time, on the right platform, to the right people. We’ll also cover common online metrics to help you learn whether your communications efforts are working. This week we’ll also cover frequently asked questions about budget and staffing for communications success.
- Community Foundation for Monterey County
2354 Garden Rd.
Monterey, CA 93940 US
April 3 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm