- This event has passed.
Leadership for Supervisors
October 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This training is part of the Supervisory Certificate Program offered by California State University, Monterey Bay, College of Extended Education. For full details and to register visit their website.
• Understand Leadership and identify personal leadership style
• Identify and review effective leadership techniques
• Apply decision making strategies and plans that meet professional objectives
• Encourage decision making at all levels of the organization
• How to apply leadership styles to specific management challenges
• How to effectively motivate and engage employees
• Understand individual communication styles in conflict situations and learn appropriate responses to resolve conflicts.
Instructor: Jannene Litchfield